How to install Secure Admin Plugin?
- Unzip the package file .
- Log into joomla backend area.
- Go to Extensions -> Extension Manager.
- Click on ‘Install’ tab.
- Choose the zip package file from the Choose File button.
- Now Press the Upload & Install button, the Secure Admin extension will be installed now.
- Go in Extensions -> Plugins
- Publish the Secure Admin plugin
- Default Admin Access Key value after installing plugin for the first time is secretkey
- Warning – Please update the Admin Access Key value and make sure its not secretkey as that is the default value which is automatically set after installing the plugin for the first time. Hackers may try to use this value (secretkey) and gain access to admin area.
- URL to access administrator after publishing the plugin is
www.website.com/administrator?yourkey where yourkey is Admin Access Key value set in plugin backend.
- If you have any queries drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Support team will respond only if you have purchased the plugin.